The SEC today reported 304 Form 4 filings. There were 301 insiders represented in these filings, involving activity in 133 companies. Individual transactions totaling over $1 million in market value occurred in 39 of these filings. There were 11 companies with aggregated total market value transactions that exceeded the high value threshold and within these companies were 23 individual insiders with transactions that were greater than $1 million.
There were 21 companies in the S&P 500 index representing 47 individuals reporting insider activity. This activity was markedly greater than the average for the month and markedly higher than that of prior week. Included in this activity, were high value transactions that reflects 4 individuals in 3 companies, representing $1,837,218,617 in market value, and came from discretionary sales of 44,088,215 shares.
Among the most significant insider transactions for the day:
Frank’s International (FI) sees Significant Insider Sales Extending the Trend of Last Quarter
Ten insiders listed below, disposed of 14,200,000 shares of Frank’s International having a market value of approximately $127,800,000, today, as reported in form 4 documents filed with the SEC. There have been 4 insiders with buy/sell transactions in the past 90 days prior to these filings. These trades have resulted in the purchase of 40,000 company shares and the disposition of 744,000 company shares over this time period. Adding the most recent activity to this 90-day history indicates insider trades have been net sales of 14,904,000 shares and have averaged 1,070,286 shares per transaction over this time period.
Today’s Insider Activity
* Steven B Mosing, 10% Owner and Director, sold 2,000,000 shares
* Michael Frank Mosing, 10% Owner, sold 600,000 shares
* Jeffrey Louis Mosing, 10% Owner, sold 2,000,000 shares
* 4401 JM GP, LLC, 10% Owner, sold 2,000,000 shares
* JLM Partners, Ltd., 10% Owner, sold 2,000,000 shares
* Steven Brent Mosing Family, L.L.C., 10% Owner, sold 2,000,000 shares
* Miller Ginsoma GP, LLC, 10% Owner, sold 1,000,000 shares
* Miller Ginsoma Holdings, Ltd., 10% Owner, sold 1,000,000 shares
* Michael Frank Mosing Family, L.L.C., 10% Owner, sold 600,000 shares
* Sharon M. Miller, 10% Owner, sold 1,000,000 shares
Another 10 companies had significant insider transactions based on UpTick Data Technologies’ analysis. Using proprietary artificial intelligence methods, UpTick evaluates corporate insider filings reported to the SEC and creates real-time news and analysis to report the most significant insider transactions based on transaction type, size and historical trends. For more information, contact UpTick at firstname.lastname@example.org.