Insider trading activity recorded with the SEC today revealed 1,614 Form 4 filings. There were 1,576 insiders represented in these filings, involving activity in 482 companies. Individual transactions totaling over $1 million in market value occurred in 51 of these filings. There were 18 companies with aggregated total market value transactions that exceeded the high value threshold and within these companies were 54 individual insiders with transactions that were greater than $1 million.
The S&P 500 index had 419 individuals from 100 companies reporting insider trades. This activity was meaningfully beneath the average for the 30 days and distinctly lower than that of previous 5 days. High value transactions had approximately $13,610,925 in market value, represented 11 individual filers from 5 companies, and came from discretionary sales of 177,010 shares.
Among the most significant insider transactions for the day:
Insiders Make Significant Stock Sales in Flex (FLEX) Shares Extending the Trend of Last Quarter
Five insiders — McNamara, Collier, Barbier, Humphries, and Bennett — disposed of 608,628 shares of Flex having a market value of approximately $9,868,943, today, as disclosed in form 4 documents filed with the SEC. There have been 6 insiders with buy/sell transactions in the past 90 days prior to these filings. All of these trades have been sales resulting in the disposition of 436,856 company shares. Adding the most recent activity to this 90-day history indicates insider trades have seen net sales of 1,045,484 shares and have averaged 95,044 shares per transaction over this time period.
Today’s Insider Activity
* Michael M McNamara, Director and Officer, sold 285,288 shares
* Christopher Collier, Officer, sold 78,088 shares
* Francois Barbier, Officer, sold 110,126 shares
* Paul Humphries, Officer, sold 110,126 shares
* David P Bennett, Officer, sold 25,000 shares
World Point Terminals LP (WPT) sees Significant Insider Buying
Today at World Point Terminals LP ten insiders listed below, purchased 6,127,974 shares having a market value of approximately $106,013,950, as reflected in form 4 documents filed with the SEC. This is the first insider buy/sell trade in the past 90 days.
Today’s Insider Activity
* G Louis Graziadio III, Director, sold 3,334 shares
* Paul F Little, Director, sold 25,000 shares
* Edwin A Levy, Director, sold 15,869 shares
* Donald C. Bedell, Director, sold 15,600 shares
* World Point Terminals, Inc., 10% Owner, bought 6,127,974 shares
* Paul Manheim, Director, sold 27,834 shares
* Kenneth E Fenton, Officer, sold 8,000 shares
* Alain Louvel, Director, sold 14,100 shares
* Steven G Twele, Director, sold 3,000 shares
* Jonathan Affleck, Officer, sold 467 shares
Another 16 companies had significant insider transactions based on UpTick Data Technologies’ analysis. Using proprietary artificial intelligence methods, UpTick evaluates corporate insider filings reported to the SEC and creates real-time news and analysis to report the most significant insider transactions based on transaction type, size and historical trends. For more information, contact UpTick at email@example.com.