Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:15 PM ET
BCB Bancorp (BCBP) sees Significant Insider Buying
There were substantial insider purchases of BCB Bancorp shares today, as disclosed in filings with the SEC as nine insiders listed below, bought 149,000 shares in the company having a net market value of approximately $1,825,250. This is the first insider buy/sell trade in the past 90 days.
Compared to its peers over the last 90 days, insider buy/sell trading at BCB Bancorp is greater than the 179-company peer group average. Commercial Banks peer group saw 266 buy/sell trades during this period for an average of 1.5 transactions per company. The number of shares per buy/sell trade for BCB Bancorp insiders was also higher. Within the peer group there were 265,502 shares purchased and 1,145,748 shares sold with company insiders disposing of 3,309 shares on average.
In order to focus on significant insider buying and selling activity, all trading activity reported to the SEC that involves awards, options, exercise of derivative securities, company buy-backs, taxes, gifts, shares acquired via inheritance and tenders or exchange offers has been eliminated data sourced to create and write this story.
Today’s Insider Activity
* Thomas Michael Coughlin, Director and Officer, bought 20,000 shares
* Robert Ballance, Director, bought 2,000 shares
* Mark D Hogan, Director, bought 40,000 shares
* Joseph Lyga, Director, bought 8,500 shares
* Joseph J Brogan, Director, bought 50,000 shares
* Spencer B. Robbins, Director, bought 4,000 shares
* Gary S. Stetz, Director, bought 10,000 shares
* Thomas Keating, Officer, bought 2,000 shares
* James G. Rizzo, Director, bought 12,500 shares
Using proprietary Natural Language Generation (NLG) technology, UpTick evaluates corporate insider filings reported to the SEC and creates real-time news and analysis to report the most significant insider transactions based on transaction type, size and historical trends.
For more information, contact UpTick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright 2017 UpTick Data Technologies. All rights reserved.